Orthopedic Injuries, Motor Vehicle Crash
Motor Vehicle Crash
Motor Vehicle Crash
Motor Vehicle Crash
The Correll Law Firm Difference
From Day One, we learn all that we can to be a successful advocate for you and empower you with knowledge about your legal problems.
Virginia Personal Injury Lawyer
Welcome to Correll Law Firm - Your Trusted Personal Injury Advocates
Since 2009, Correll Law Firm has been dedicated to providing exceptional personal injury legal representation to Virginia, including Winchester and surrounding areas. With a passionate commitment to maximizing case outcomes and a strong focus on traumatic brain injury and spine injury cases, we stand by your side, ensuring that justice is served.
Established in 2009, Correll Law Firm has always sought to uphold the highest standards in one-to-one service and maximizing case outcomes for our clients. We understand that when individuals are injured due to negligence, the legal system can be overwhelming. That's why we don't just offer experienced legal advice; we become your dedicated advocates.
From the moment you reach out to us, we strive to provide exceptional client service. Our streamlined, digital intake process allows us to evaluate your case promptly and inform you of your legal rights and potential outcomes. You deserve to be empowered with knowledge from day one.
What Our Clients Have To Say
Contact Us About Your Case
Virginia's Shenandoah ValleyVirginia's Shenandoah Valley
Put the Correll
Law Firm to work
Personalized Legal Assistance in Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley and Northern Virginia
Our commitment to communication means we keep you informed at every critical stage of your case. We prioritize timely responses to your inquiries and aim to provide an open door for you to discuss your case's progress.
Please reach out to us to learn more information about our legal staff and the range of services we provide such as personal injury, car accident, or criminal defense representation.
At Correll Law Firm, we believe in personalized legal solutions tailored to your specific needs. We serve clients throughout Virginia and Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley, including:
- Winchester City
- Frederick County
- Clarke County
- Loudoun County
- Warren County (Front Royal)
- Fauquier County
- Shenandoah County (Strasburg)
- Rockingham County
- City of Harrisonburg
caring, aggressive, competent.
Attorney Beau Correll provides his clients in Northern Virginia and Winchester with a solid familiarity of the legal system. Beau is an experienced trial attorney, having first-chaired hundreds of cases as a former Virginia prosecutor. Beau Correll can help you navigate the legal system in all personal injury matters.
Having handled over a thousand cases through trial, settlement (civil), or other disposition, Beau will endeavor to be prepared, knowledgeable, and fight for a favorable outcome.
Featured on leading business media
for our clients
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas
Traumatic Brain Injury: Our primary focus is on traumatic brain injury cases, and we are well-equipped to handle various personal injury matters, including:
We understand the complexities of personal injury law and are dedicated to securing compensation for a wide range of injuries, including traumatic brain injury, whiplash, and back injuries.
Correll Law FirmCorrell Law Firm
Why Choose Correll Law Firm?
At Correll Law Firm, we go the extra mile to protect your rights and interests. We make it our mission to:
- Fight for what you deserve
- Make those responsible pay you
- Maximize the value of your case
- Proactively project future costs, if applicable
Our dedication to your well-being extends beyond your immediate concerns. We aim to have the insurance companies recognize the full extent of your losses.
Feel free to explore our Virginia Personal Injury Car Accident Guide, a valuable resource for those involved in accidents.
How We Handle Personal Injury Cases
Our approach to personal injury cases is rooted in years of experience and a commitment to our clients. Here's how we handle your case:
- Strategy Session for Negligence Cases: When you contact us, we schedule an initial strategy session to understand the details of your negligence case. This consultation is free and carries no obligation.
- Case Evaluation: We conduct a comprehensive case evaluation to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your claim.
- Personalized Strategy: Every case is unique. We develop a personalized legal strategy tailored to your specific situation and goals.
- Thorough Investigation: We leave no stone unturned. Our team conducts a thorough investigation to gather evidence that strengthens your case.
- Skillful Negotiation: We negotiate with insurance companies and other parties to secure the compensation you deserve.
- Litigation, if Necessary: If negotiations don't yield fair results, we're prepared to take your case to court and fight for your rights.
Your Rights & Compensation
In a personal injury case, you have rights, and we're here to protect them. These rights include:
- The right to compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, inconvenience, and diminution of earning capacity.
- The right to fair and accurate compensation for your past and future problems related to the injury.
- The right to have experienced legal representation on your side throughout the process.
Top 5 FAQs on Personal Injury and Car Accident Cases in Virginia
What should I do immediately after a car accident?
After a car accident in Virginia, it’s crucial to:
- Ensure your safety and the safety of others involved.
- Call 911 to report the accident and request medical assistance if needed.
- Exchange information with the other party, including names, contact details, and insurance information.
- Document the accident scene with photos and gather witness information.
- Contact an experienced personal injury lawyer to protect your rights.
How is fault determined in a car accident in Virginia?
Virginia follows the “contributory negligence” rule, which means if you’re found even slightly at fault for the accident, you may be barred from recovering compensation. It’s essential to work with an attorney who can help establish liability and protect your interests.
What types of compensation can I seek in a personal injury case?
In Virginia, you may be eligible for compensation, including future and past:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Rehabilitation costs
- Wrongful death benefits (if applicable)
What is the statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Virginia?
In most personal injury cases in Virginia, you have two years from the date of the injury to file a lawsuit. However, it’s crucial to consult with an attorney as some exceptions may apply.
Do I need an attorney for my personal injury or car accident case?
While you’re not legally required to hire an attorney, having experienced legal representation can significantly impact the outcome of your case. An attorney can navigate the complexities of Virginia’s legal system, negotiate with insurance companies, and ensure your rights are protected. We like to say, “At Correll Law Firm, We Focus On Your Case. So You Can Focus On Getting Better.”